20.9.05

5 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

Thanks for the wonderful hat pics, Pita! I love them so much I visit your site, everyday! I would LOVE to see some wedding hats (men, women, and children)!!

Angela

pita ou franck a dit…

thanks i 'm very happy you like it
i've post some wedding hat in the past:
http://chapeauxbibitop.blogspot.com/2005_04_24_chapeauxbibitop_archive.html
only for women and if i find some picture about wedding hats in my old paper ,i post it i don't see much for the moment , do you like to see only about wedding hats or every thing about wedding ,dress for exemple? and have you a fa vorite history period ?(i could post on "grenouille plus" every things is not hat)
Patricia (pita)

Angela a dit…

I would love anything and everything about weddings!! Any period in history from early turn of the century to present day, from any country!

Thanks so much,
Angela

Angela a dit…

Pita, I tried the link for the women's wedding hats and it didn't work. COuld you check it for me?

Thanks,
Angela

pita ou franck a dit…

just clic in the archive on :
20005-04-24